Faith Formation Volunteer Oportunities
- Catechist for Adults: Facilitates and teaches aspects of Catholic faith and way of life. Formation required.
- Facilitators: Lead Guided Discussion.
- First Wednesday: Food prep and kitchen help.
- Group Grief Recovery: Leads a structured process of grieving over the death of a loved one.
- Library Committee: Catalogs and keeps current books and materials in the library.
- RCIA: Aids in the process of those seeking full communion with the Catholic Church as inquiry leader, catechist, sponsor, or hospitality minister.
- Catechists Aide: Helps the Catechist.
- Babysitters: Provide child care during parent meetings.
- Catechists: Helps children in their faith development.
- Easter Egg Hunt Coordinator: Plan, prepare, setup and run on Easter Sunday morning.
- Fifth grade parents: Oversee sales of HCA Christmas Cards at Parish Bazaar in November.
- Pentecost Festival Chair (or co-chairs): Coordinates preparation, setup, and cleanup.
- Substitute: Subs for catechist and aides.
- Vacation Bible School: Coordinator, catechists and activity helpers.
- Catechists Aide: Assists the catechist or youth leader.
- All Saints Party: Help with games and activities.
- Catechists: Assists in faith development of young people, guides discussion, helps on retreats, etc.
- Driver/Chaperone: For social events here and away from the parish.
- Facilitator: On weekend retreats to guide discussion.
- Helper: For socials for youth and intergenerational gatherings to prepare, setup or cleanup.
- Kitchen Helper: On weekend retreats.
- Pop Cans: Cash in pop cans collected for youth ministry.
- Send Birthday Cards: To young people(monthly commitment)