Qualities sought in all these ministries are good understanding of the Liturgy, warmth, an outgoing personality, love of the Eucharist, a sense of timing, a spirit of helpfulness, leadership, and good judgment. Formation training is expected and provided.
- Adult Server: Assists at funeral Liturgies and weekday Masses.
- Altar Server: Assists the priest during Mass: recommended for 4th graders & above.
- Art and Environmental Team: Helps plan and prepare the seasonal environment in the church.
- Cantor: Sings the Responsorial Psalm and leads the congregation in other hymns.
- Choir: Sings at Christmas, Easter, and special occasions: involves several practices.
- Eucharistic Minister: Assists in distribution of Communion (consecrated Bread/Wine) at Mass and other liturgies.
- Greeters: Welcome people at the door. Families are encouraged to consider doing this together.
- Homebound/Hospital Minister: Takes communion to people who can't come to church: Must be prayerful and compassionate.
- Hospitality Minister (usher): Assists during Liturgy with seating, taking up collection, arranges gift bearers, makes sure space is in order before and after Liturgy.
- Instrumentalist: Must have 2-3 years instruction or experience: for occasional use.
- Lector: Proclaims the Word at Mass and other liturgies.