Service to Parishioners
- Funeral Luncheons: Callers and Kitchen Helpers.
- Coffee & Donuts: Help hosting this monthly event.
- Parish Picnic: Help plan and serve in various ways on this annual event.
- Father's Day Breakfast: Preparation, set up, and clean up for the annual breakfast in June.
- Mother's Day Breakfast: Preparation set up, and clean up for the annual breakfast in May.
- Ministry by families to homebound: Year round: also deliver Easter & Christmas flowers.
- Nursing Program: Blood pressure screening.
- Social Functions: Volunteers to help with set up and clean up.
- Blood Drives: Serving food, and other ministries, giving blood.
- Bazaar in November: Food preparation, kitchen help, set up of hall, clean up and more.
- Rummage Sales: In April & October help set up, organize, and take money.
- Christmas Sharing Tree: Help with preparing tags, taking gifts, etc.
- Hidden Harvest: Sharing home grown fresh fruits & vegetables with those in need.
- Food Pantry: Help take donations from church to Emergency Food Pantry and North Midland Family Center.
- Habitat for Humanity: Help build houses for those in need.
- Siebert Elementary School & North Midland Family Center: Seek and take donations to the school.
- Day of Caring: Scheduled in May to help people in need with yard work and other home maintenance.
- Heifer Project: Helping people in Third World countries to help themselves.
- Emergency Financial Assistance: Help take phone calls, collect information and return calls or you can give money to the parish directed to this fund.
- Catholic Relief Services Coffee Project: Order and sell coffee, tea, cocoa under fair trade plan.
- Baby Shower: In May
- Hispanic Ministries: Food and clothing collection in May for immigrants.
- Teddy Bear Collection: In February for the hospital.
- Open Door: Collection in January.
Right to Life/Respect Life: Promotes life issues including Crisis Pregnancy services.